Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

happy four years!!!

Four years ago, the love of my life and I and about thirty of my family and friends were here...


... oh you know, just on a beach, getting married. It actually looked more like this.


Within a few months, we added to our clan...


...within a year or two, he looked more like this...


And after that year or two passed, our clan grew...


Now, you won't see that little guy until heaven, but that made room for...


...pregnancy #2, which you know better as...


... or more recently...


It's been a wonderful four years with my growing family. I don't think words can convey how happy I am to have my hubby, sons, and puppy in my life. They just fit me and I love walking through life with them. I'm thankful to the Lord for my wonderful family and most of all for today, happy anniversary to my hubby! Love you so much! Here's to many more years celebrating the love God has given us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment