Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

loving life with these little ones!


I have thought about writing so many times, but remembering to post to my blog at the same time I have free time seems next to impossible! So since I just sent another Shutterfly photobook to print, I figured I'd take the opportunity to share pictures with you. :-) 

J will be 10 months this week and B will be 2 years and 10 months. They are really wonderful boys... B is talking up a storm, learning all the time. I'm enjoying teaching him letters, numbers, colors, etc. He loves Thomas the train and Lightning McQueen. Just the other day, I found out he likes clouds. Random thoughts from B while sitting in his carseat!

J is climbing stairs, crawling, and moving around as much as possible on two feet, although still a bit wobbly (that will change soon, I know!). He is starting to babble and not just when he's tired. Both Erik and I have heard him say "Dada" and "Mama"... He has five teeth and is super smiley. 

J often uses Dad's beard to hoist himself up... not Dad's favorite because it hurts when J pulls on it! 


Mommy and J were at the library. Happy boy!

J eats bananas, sweet potatoes, and other small, mushy cut up food.

For a costume party, the boys put on their jammies and went as Superman and Batman. Capes included.

The other costumes for this year... B took his off five minutes after this photo! 

Tent time! Love that smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment