Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

the start of the second trimester

Happy Sunday, Everyone!

All is well today in the Wegener household. I'm resting at home while contemplating cleaning and making something homemade; Erik's out in the "wild" duck hunting - and he got 2 this morning. Yahoo!!! So excited for him. Tic Tac (that's our baby's name, thanks to my aunt - I forget if I already mentioned that!) is 14 weeks along, and has most of his/her organs developed, even though he/she is only the size of a lemon! Crazy! God made our bodies to be so cool! Tucker is hanging out somewhere, well into his 3rd or 4th nap of today.

Oh and the pic is me right now. Yep, there's a little belly pooch... another pair of regular pants "bit the dust" today. Maternity waistbands are wonderful!!! 

I love the colors fall brings and the crisp air from the breeze. Tucker was pretty mystified by the frost this morning; I smiled thinking about what he'll do when he sees snow again! (And no, I didn't necessarily smile at the thought of snow coming... I just know it will come!)

These pics are from the apple orchard my friends and I went to yesterday. Love it!

I'm thinking I'll go out and enjoy the weather right now and take Tucker on a walk.

This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it! Yay, God! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your baby bump is TOO CUTE! What a WONDERFUL Mommy you are!! :)
    We love you guys and miss you - we'll have to get together sometime soon (just to chat and catch up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Your mom shared this site with me! LOVE your blog! Your baby bump is ADORABLE!! I love his/her name... Tic Tac...WAY too cute!!! We are so very happy for you. Thinking of you lots during this week. Anniversaries of this kind are VERY hard. Much love to you and Tic Tac, too. Your cousin, Sarah

    ReplyDelete