Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

today's top 5 (8/17)

Morning! I haven't done a top five in a while. In case you don't know what that is... my cousin was telling me one day that every night she goes to bed and comes up with five things she's thankful for that day. Here's today's top 5.

1. Neighbors. I love my neighbors! I'm super blessed to have friends on both sides of our home to hang out with who will also help if we need anything (and we'll help if we can when they need something!). Love them!

2. Erik. I love how friendly Erik is with people. Very outgoing and used to talking to people he doesn't know and making friends with them. I like that I can follow his lead.

3. Toilet paper. Heh heh... last night I cut my finger by trying to catch a falling roll of saran wrap. The sharp edge cut pretty deep. No paper towels were handy to blot it up, but toilet paper did the trick. :-)

4. Friends. Good friends enrich the life so much. Each one of mine bring a different flavor to my life, and I'm grateful.

5. Family. My extended family and my family's friends have been amazing and supportive with the passing of my grandma. On behalf of my immediate family, we're grateful for your support. It's never easy losing a loved one; you help comfort us, so thank you. 

All for now! Have a happy Wednesday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment