Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mr. Squirmy

Hi there!

I have thought about blogging many times over the past few weeks, but finding time away from my boys at a computer to sit and write about something not work-related isn't that easy! I guess it's just a little low on my priority scale... and that's okay!

Brayden is almost nine months old. Yes, these past nine months have been much cheerier and less stressful than the previous nine months where we were so cautious about life to ensure that Brayden could make it here safely!

He has had his bottom two teeth for a few months and his top two teeth have finally broken through (I feel like he has been "teething" them for months!). He is squirmy, squirmy, squirmy. I lay him down to change his diaper and he immediately rolls his weight to the side and sits up. Pretty funny, but hard to change him! I'm learning to dress him while he is sitting up/rolled over/moving and put his diaper on as fast as possible. Also, any time I smell #2 hiding inside his diaper, the new thing seems to be take him straight to the bath... because if he squirms away from me while he has a non-poopy diaper, that's not as big of a deal as if he squirms away with a naked, poopy bottom.

I know... that's descriptive, but I'm sure many (if not all) of you can relate in some way.

The autumn leaves are beautiful here. I love the colors! And there's this place near my house that has a pathway through the woods and it is all golden leaves. It's literally a sanctuary of gold that I love and try to visit during peak every year. This year, I walked through it with Brayden and Tucker toward the end of the work day and decided that Erik, Brayden, Tucker and I should have an impromptu photo session there right away. Erik got home not too long after that and we changed clothes and headed over there asap!

My hubby dabbles in photography so all the kudos goes to him for setting lighting and all that jazz. The lighting was a little difficult because it was in the woods and the sun was a little lower in the sky. But I'm very happy with the results. I love my family and these photos.

I love, love, love this place!

Mr. B....

... a.k.a. Mr. Squirmy.

The lovely framing job (okay, not so lovely) was compliments of me. :-) oops!

My family!
More Mr. Squirmy... watch the progression of the next few pics!


Love. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment