Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

brian

Tonight at midnight, we'll ring in a new year, and for the first time, I won't be able to call Brian at 12 p.m. January 1st and wish him a happy birthday. :( That's sad. I had a realllllly long cry about it last night. Probably the longest I've ever had because this is starting to become real that he won't be here for these annual events. The "trauma" of it has faded somewhat and reality is sinking in and I don't really like its picture.

I do like knowing that he's still around. I'll probably wish him a happy birthday up in heaven at midnight. And thankfully, I'll be surrounded by friends (new year's eve party) and family on Friday night. Although I'm a little nervous for the feelings I'll face, I know I'll make it through okay. I'm sure it will be double or more what I'm feeling for my parents and Cristina, so if you could keep them in your prayers, that would be great.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment