Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

14 weeks!

I'm 14 weeks along! Glad to be here... but it does seem like time is crawling right now. It's very difficult for me to not do stuff! I hate not being able to just do chores around the house or cook dinner without thinking about how long I've been standing/walking around. From that perspective, these months of light activity won't be my favorite time, but I will try to enjoy the relaxation as much as possible because once the baby comes, I won't get this time again!

I do remind myself that we're over halfway through July already, and I know that ultimately, six months will go by quickly. (And you'll probably "hear" myself remember that a lot!)

My recovery from the surgery has gone well. The past weekend I was able to get outside and spend time with some friends and neighbors - I sat pretty much the whole time (exciting, huh?!). It was super nice to get out. Now I'm back on the couch resting and working, letting baby grow inside without any pressure on my body.

This morning I sat outside and prayed while enjoying the sunshine. It was wonderful.

Other than that, I don't have much else to say. Hope you have a wonderful week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment