Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

officially off bedrest!

I'm officially done laying around today... and boy, it sounded like I had a good week to be "stuck" indoors with air conditioning! :-)

Everything has gone really well in recovery and now I'm set for these next six months of letting baby grow inside me. I'm on "light activity" mode. I can't lift and I can't walk a lot. The biggest thing is to listen to my body and if it isn't doing well, take it easy. So at this point, I don't know what my body will be able to handle over the next few months, but I'll gradually find out as Erik and I get into a routine that works with this new stage in life.

I will be able to drive, but I can't walk around a lot once I'm there, so Erik and I will probably be home a lot more often. We'll definitely have a chance to enjoy our time together before life changes once again. 

Thanks to all my neighbors, friends, and family - and especially my mom! - who have helped immensely over this past week! Erik and I are grateful for your help! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this GOOD news, Laura. "rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for HIM," is now easy - even though it is right and GOOD. Keep things light and easy, dear. I enjoy your writings.

    ReplyDelete