Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

Hi there! I have a lot I could ramble on about the past week, but since it's getting late, I'll just tell you the highlight. Erik preached at...

...whoops, I thought my dog was eating a bone, but I just noticed it was a CD that I had dropped on the ground. Hope I had the stuff on there backed up somewhere else!!!...

...his brother-in-law's youth group in Wisconsin. It was really awesome! A fun glimpse of the future. And it's always awesome when you see God working in other people. I love serving and worshipping and telling others about Jesus because He is truly the life-changer and the hope-bringer.

I'm super excited for my new laptop keyboard to come because this current one is really sticky from the grape juice I spilled on it....

Anyhoo, all for now! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving in case I don't write before then! I'm looking forward to being with family, and I know we'll miss Brian a lot, but it will be okay. There have been a lot of times this week where I have thought of him and just miss him. He brought so much into our lives, so it's okay to miss him a lot. I do appreciate knowing he's still around, just up in heaven, our real home. Such a comforting thought.

I'm finishing up watching Throwdown with Bobby Flay - Thanksgiving edition. I've never made a turkey before, but my mom and aunt have a killer recipe for wild rice stuffing that could hold up on some food network shows (in my opinion).

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment