Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 things I'm thankful for

I gotta give credit to my second cousin for this one.... It stood out to me one time we were talking that she said she tries to end every night by journaling about five things that she's thankful for. I've tried to do that when I remember so I thought I'd share that today... although I'll do a double list to start off with.

Here are the top five things I'm thankful for every day:
1. God. Without Him, I am nothing. He is the reason behind life and the reason for my life.
2. My hubby, Erik. Life is super fun with him. He always makes me laugh and loves me so much.
3. My family. I have an absolutely amazing set of parents, immediate family, and extended family. They've grounded me in confidence, are super fun to be with, and trained me in the Lord. Love them so much.
4. Erik's family. I married into a stellar family as well. They are super fun to be around.... I'm a very blessed girl.
5. My friends. I have amazing people surrounding me--from close, close friends to not as close acquaintances, I'm really surrounded by solid people.

Goodness.... I could continue that list...
6. Tucker. The two years that Erik and I have had a lot of tough times. Tuck has always made us laugh right when we needed a smile. He loves unconditionally and has no idea that bad things are going on... unless the bad thing is that his ball is stuck under the table or he has to go into his cage when we leave him.
7. My job. I'm blessed with amazing coworkers and a great job that I can do from home. Love writing and love my job.


Here's today's 5 things I'm thankful for...
1. Clean sheets... absolutely love getting into bed when I've just washed the sheets!
2. Comfy pants and hooded sweatshirts... enough said. :-)
3. Music... love, love, love good worship songs and piano music
4. Good food and good recipes
5. My house... Erik and I have a great place to live. Thankful for a roof over our heads and wonderful neighbors.


What five things are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment