Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2019

a willing heart

"I just want to obey all you ask of me. So teach me, Lord, for you are my God. Your gracious Spirit is all I need, so lead me on good paths that are pleasing to you, my one and only God!" -Psalm 143:10 TPT



The daily hum of life can keep us so occupied that we forget that our direction for each day isn't necessarily coming from us. God wants it to come from Him. He has plans for us that He'd like us to fulfill. Remembering to connect with Him throughout each day is important. 

For me, having a willing heart has to do a lot with this. Keeping my heart turned toward Him helps me keep my willingness to follow in that direction as well. Those little nudges throughout each day, then, I can more easily recognize when they are Him.

What do you do to check in with the Lord each day? Putting down the phone and truly giving moments to God isn't always easy because technology can so easily capture our attention... but it is worth it! Let Him direct your steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment