Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

what are your habits?

Whoops!

My timing was off today! I've posted every day this year, but didn't remember it this morning because I decided to do something out of my routine. I decided to eat breakfast early (I was hungry!), and as a result, I didn't remember to post. :-)

That shows me two things:

1. We are creatures of habit! Our routine because instinct... so it's always good to reevaluate what our habits are and make sure that they are leading us in the path that we want.

2. Keep going, even if you miss it! I missed blogging this morning, but I won't let that stop me! In the same way, keep pursuing the habits you want in your life, even if you miss it. Read your Bible every day. Pray. Do what draws you closer to God... and if you miss a day, pick it up the next day!

Creating consistent habits is work, but it pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment