Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2019

thankful for today

It's Sunday... maybe I'll start naming five things I'm thankful for every Sunday.

1. Thankful for the people in my life. I could spend a long time writing down all the people I'm thankful for and why, so I'll just start here and say I'm thankful for the relationships God has brought me!

2. Thankful for a fresh start every day. I've come to appreciate that mornings provide a clean slate. Even though it doesn't always get rid of problems, it does give you a fresh perspective on them.

3. Thankful for little girl ponytails. They are adorable... and they keep the hair out of her eyes!

4. Thankful for the changing seasons. Even though I don't like every part of each season, I'm grateful for variety. No matter how cold it gets, I know it will eventually be warm... and vice versa.

5. Thankful for computers. Yeah, they can lead to a lot of frustration, but they allow me to work from home and access a lot of good information and then send my projects in!

What are you thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment