Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

God loves us!

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." -Romans 8:38-39 KJV

I love this!

This is similar to one of my "go-to" prayers for people... that they would know the breadth, length, depth, and height of God's love for them. (Eph. 3:19) Nothing can separate us from that love.

By the way, I memorized this verse using a song... when I was little! I highly recommend that singing is a great way to remember Scripture.

Rizers is our favorite family song choice! I find them on YouTube. Seeds family worship is another. Honestly, one way my kiddos know certain Scriptures is because I type in a Scripture verse on YouTube and include "kids song" at the end and then we listen to ones that show up and find a favorite!

Memorizing Scripture is well worth it because it can rise up in your mind when you need it the most. And when it does, it brings me peace... for the Word is powerful and at work!

Here is how we found out about the Rizers and a great way to learn John 3:16!




No comments:

Post a Comment