Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

think about heaven

"Christ’s resurrection is your resurrection too. This is why we are to yearn for all that is above, for that’s where Christ sits enthroned at the place of all power, honor, and authority!" -Colossians 3:1 TPT

We are to yearn for all that is above.

I am very excited for the day we meet Jesus. I imagine that day when I see Him and everything that I've worked for will be rewarded. It will be like... I was right! I mean, I'm sure I won't think those thoughts exactly, but it is very nice to have that thought, one day, I'll see the unseen I've believed in.

That's one thing that keeps me going. This earth won't last forever, which is nice sometimes to think about when the world seems to be going crazeeeee! I also know that people who no longer live here and believed in Jesus, I'll get to see again!

Oh yeah, and it will be fun to see what heaven looks like one day... the perfect place. Gold streets, no light, only the light from God. Trees that just provide fruit. What will the fruit taste like? What will the colors be? How magnificent! So cool!

Those things keep me going. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment