Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

happy valentine's day!

Today we celebrate relationships and love.

Makes me grateful for my family.



My husband, Erik, has taught me what love is. Movies paint a picture that love is romance, but love is a foundation. Love is the decision to care for another person through every part of life.

After marriage, the ups and downs of life hits - the boring parts, the exciting ones. The sad and the happy ones... and through it all, I have always known that Erik and I have chosen to love each other. 

That's a wonderful constant. 

And you know who helps me love him? God... because the choice of love in marriage is a reflection of God's choice to love us without condition. 

I'm very grateful ... and happy Valentine's to my favorite person and our three favorite littles! You make life wonderful and you are God's gifts to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment