Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

5 things 3/27

Hellooooo!

Loving spring! How about you?

Today's five things.

1. Proverbs 3:5-6

I love this verse. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Everything. All of it. He will take care of you.

2. Sweets

Ahhh, I know, I know... I'm working on keeping my sugar cravings under control!

3. The Bible

It's a road map. Encouragement for each day!

4. Parks

Today I got to go to a park and just sit and let all my kids play! So nice after years of following them around to keep an eye on them! My youngest (1.5 yrs) is adventurous and loved walking/climbing/going down slides on her own. It was fantastic!

5. The Internet

I know this is a two-edged sword, but today I am thankful for all the research that can be done in a few clicks! And yes, double check your clicks since you can't believe everything on the Internet!


That's all for today... how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment