Things I'm grateful for today....
1. Being outside and talking to people in not freezing weather!
2. Kids running around outside, getting fresh air and wearing themselves out before bed!
3. Fun adventures in trying international food! This week we tried chicken souvlaki and baklava from Greece!
4. The time after kids go to bed. It's wonderful and refreshing to take a moment to catch up on things and/or have a moment to just be me. Love it!
5. Erik - he does all these woodworking projects around the house and outside and lets the kids do it with him and learn. Great learning opportunity for them.
What are you thankful for?