Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

finally ... and five things

So sometimes the days tick by pretty quickly and you don't take a moment for yourself until late at night.

Apparently today was that day for me!

I had gotten out of the habit of starting with my blog the past couple days, and then the day just gets off running. It probably didn't "help" that we woke up later than normal (which is wonderful!). I'm rejoicing any time the kiddos and pups don't wake me up too early!

So what are you thankful for today?

I missed my five things on Sunday... so it's a great time to look back on today and say thanks. I'm grateful for:

1. Cheese. It's yummy.

2. Keto supplements. Yep, I did something I don't ever do and I jumped in and got some Keto supplements to help me jumpstart the diet for a short time to hopefully get rid of some of the baby weight (+) that has stuck around for a while. I've been on it fairly well (I think!) for a week, and I'm back to the weight I was last spring when I was doing well at exercising regularly. To be honest, I don't know what I started at, but I am sure I've lost a few pounds, so I'm grateful for that too.

3. Scales. Yeah, this is kinda grateful, kinda not, since they tell the truth (lol!), but I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to step on that scale and get an idea of how I'm doing. Do I have wiggle room for a treat or do I need to be super controlled to stay the same weight? I don't have to be controlled by it, but it can guide me. P.S. I learned this from my Grandma! Mom says she did it every day and that's how she stayed trim! I bet I can follow her lead. :-)

4. Blogs. It's a unique format to share your thoughts with others, and I've learned a lot from reading other people's blogs! Glad for an opportunity to have my own. I am considering what mine will look like going forward. Should I stick with a daily Scripture and a few thoughts? Should I jump into homeschooling/mom-ing thoughts? Should I do five things I'm thankful for every day? Considering if I should be specific or do a mix. We'll see as it evolves over time!

5. Aldi. Yep, I like their food and their prices and their random assortment of things you can buy throughout the year that keeps changing.

There you go! Happy Wednesday night to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment