Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2019

five things - 3/3/19

Happy Sunday!

It's time for five things I'm thankful for.... what are you thankful for?

1. Fruit! I love fruit. My kids love fruit. Fruit is amazing! Berries of all kinds are probably my favorite. I do love places where you can get them for cheap (aldi!!!) and then freeze them. I eat them in my cereal. And plain. What fruit do you love?

2. Cucumbers. Probably my favorite veggie and my kids love them too (of course!). We go through them quite quickly. I finally started buying 5-8 (when they are a good price) at a time.

3. Cribs. Just last night I realized that Brielle (my 1YO) is slowly outgrowing her crib! Another year or two and we'll be done with cribs for good. Wow!!!! But I do love them... keeps them contained so well! 😏

4. Smiles. I love how everyone's smiles make them look beautiful/handsome.

5. Psalm 23 - there are certain Scriptures I have gone back to again and again and again and this is one of them! I like the Message translation, because of the variety in thinking about it... but I love just the regular KJV translation.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." -Psalm 23


No comments:

Post a Comment