Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

five things for 3/19

Five things I'm thankful for today:

1. NASCAR ... I grew up watching golf on Sunday afternoons with my dad. My kiddos are growing up watching NASCAR on Sunday afternoons with dad. I enjoy it too. A fun relaxing family activity.

2. My husband's creativity and quick abilities ... today my hubby heard someone was thinking about starting a woodworking project With a few questions and an offer to help, the project is now at our house, almost completed, ready to be given to the person who wants it tomorrow.

3. Friendships ... I'm learning to value the advice and input of people and their experiences from all ages.

4. Worship ... Erik and I got to lead worship at an out-of-town church this morning that we hadn't been to before. It was fun. Loved being a part of the body of Christ I hadn't yet met, but somehow, they feel like family because we all have the same Heavenly Father.

5. Stairs ... They are a great way to enable us to build floors of our homes on top of each other and expand our houses in unique ways! :-)

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment