Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

God is unlike any other

"How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you. We have never even heard of another God like you." -2 Samuel 7:22 NLT

God is unique. No other God can compare to who He is. 

He is beautiful. 
He makes beautiful things. 
He tells beautiful stories. 
He is big, powerful, and unmatched. 
He is love. 
He is joy. 
He is peace. 
He is patient. (so important - I need Him to be so patient with me when I mess up in my life and when I'm impatient with others!)

And I love what my son said: He is welcome. 

He is welcome in my life. He wants to be invited into our lives. So big and powerful. And not only does He want to be welcome, but He willingly comes in and brings all these good things with Him. 

Whoa. 

Is He welcome in your life today? 

We welcome You, Lord! You are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment