Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

free will

Okay. The very mention of the phrase "free will" could launch people into an hours-long discussion about what exactly it means, if we have it or does God ordain all our choices.

However...

Let me just say I believe that we have free will.

Because I believe that, I am grateful for it.

God is a gentleman. He does not force Himself on anyone, although I think we wish He did sometimes! He is gracious and patient, waiting for the day we invite Him into our lives and choices.

That is very respectful and honors our choice.

Revelation 3:20 says, "Look at me, I stand at the door. I knock. If you hear me call and open the door, I'll come right in and sit down to supper with you."

God wants to be wanted.

That is amazing that Almighty God wants to be our friend and have a daily conversation with us and interest in our lives! He cares about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment