Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2019

God is with us

Today, I was woken early by the dog, so I've had a morning to get ahead in some work and just chill. The silence of the house is very wonderful. I love just being and listening.

I also love when the kiddos are up! I feel like the "race" of the day has begun and all the things start to come into my head of what I need to do. (feed them, get them dressed, school, what chores should they do, etc.)

God appreciates it when we take the time to be silent before Him. It's a nice reset button. Ps. 46:10-11 says:

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."

I like that last part. The Lord of hosts is with us. Now that is truly amazing and worth reflecting on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment